Counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor.
Malcolm uses our dedicated quiet room to offer counselling and psychotherapy sessions to both individuals and couples.
Your chosen approach may be a brief, solution-focused one, or longer term, for a more in-depth and insightful exploration of the situation, which might include:
- LOSS AND TRAUMA: Bereavement, separation, relationship breakdown, redundancy, childhood or recent abuse (sexual/emotional/physical/bullying)
- WORK/CAREER: Stress and burn-out, communication problems, unfulfilled potential
- RELATIONSHIPS: Conflict, loneliness, difficulty with intimacy, sexual concerns, problems with jealousy, parenting issues
- EXISTENTIAL CRISIS: Loss of or lack of meaning and purpose in life, mid-life crisis, terminal illness
- DEPRESSION: persistent low mood, lack of energy and motivation, general feelings of unhappiness
- ANXIETY: low confidence and self-esteem, mood swings, self-destructive behaviour, chronic stress
- ANGER MANAGEMENT: Rage, learning appropriate expression of anger, inability to express anger and to set boundaries
- OTHER ISSUES: Eating issues, panic attacks, confusion, sexuality, gender, self-image and identity, life change and personal development.
More information about Malcolm and the services he offers can be found at: www.wadebridgepsychotherapy.uk.
Malcolm typically offers sessions on Wednesdays and on Friday afternoons. Please call the practice to make an initial appointment.